Gaute Godager had been with the development studio Funcom
at least since 1994 and he was mostly involved in design. The last title he worked on for the company was the MMORPG Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
where he was the producer and game director. On 17th September 2008 Funcom sent out a press release to announce a new game director. Godager left the company after fourteen years stating his dissatisfaction with certain elements of the game.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures (2008), Eidos, Inc.
- Anarchy Online: Shadowlands (2003), Funcom Oslo A/S
- Anarchy Online (2001), Funcom Oslo A/S
- Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars (2001), KOCH Media Deutschland GmbH
- No Escape (2000), Funcom Oslo A/S
- The Longest Journey (1999), IQ Media Nordic AB
- Casper (1996), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Disney's Pocahontas (1996), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- DragonHeart: Fire & Steel (1996), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- A Dinosaur's Tale (1994), Hi-Tech Expressions, Inc.
- Daze Before Christmas (1994), SunSoft