Rich Goldman is the founder and President of RipTide Music, a music licensing, publishing and production company in Los Angeles, California. His company’s credits range from the movie trailers of “Batman Begins” and “Mr. & Mrs. Smith”, video games “God of War” and “Grand Turismo 4”, commercials for Mitsubishi and Burger King, and sonic branding for MSN and Intel. He is a Board Member of G.A.N.G., and is also a member of the CCC, AIMP and The Recoding Academy.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- God of War (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Terminator 3: War of the Machines (2003), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Kinetica (2001), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Tales of Destiny II (2000), Namco Limited
- Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko (1999), Crave Entertainment, Inc.
- Nuclear Strike (1999), THQ Inc.
- Mission: Impossible (1998), Ocean Software Ltd.