If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOJeremy Clark grew up in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia. He first attended Georgia Tech, then finished his schooling at Kennesaw State University. He graduated in 1999 with a degree in International Affairs, and was then accepted into the JET program.
He lived in Shizuoka for several years, and taught English to middle schoolers. He later moved to Tokyo, and taught at a private school.
After passing the JLPT level 1, he accepted a position at Namco, doing translations and localization for video games.
In his free time, Jeremy enjoys tennis, exploring the city, and hanging out in cafes. He also likes Kylie Minogue, zombie movies, and making sarcastic yet trenchant observations.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition (2013), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Scarygirl (2012), Square Enix, Inc.
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (2011), Namco Bandai Games Europe SAS
- Dragon Ball: Origins (2008), Atari, Inc.
- Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (2008), Namco Bandai Games Inc.
- Mr. Driller Online (2008), Namco Bandai Games Inc.
- SoulCalibur IV (2008), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation (2007), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Namco Museum DS (2007), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Soulcalibur Legends (2007), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception (2006), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- MotoGP 4 (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Tales of Legendia (2005), Namco Limited
- Tales of the Abyss (2005), Namco Bandai Games Inc.
- Tales of Symphonia (2003), Namco Limited
- Elemental Gearbolt (1997), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated