If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOAt Insomniac Games, Keith Lee developed three AAA hit PS2 titles: Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, and Ratchet: Deadlocked as a Programmer, Lead Programmer, and Project Manager. The Ratchet & Clank franchise has sold over 9 million copies worldwide.
Currently, Keith Lee is Lead Producer at Blizzard Entertainment.
Keith holds BA and BS degrees in Economics, Computer Science, and International Relations from Stanford University.
Born and raised in Hong Kong, Keith now lives in Irvine, CA.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (2007), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Resistance: Fall of Man (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (2003), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.