Dan Paladin is an artist who is known for his very detailed 2D art style with cartoon elements and bright colours. The most known games he defined the art for are Castle Crashers
(2008) and Alien Hominid
(2004), but he has also worked on various free to play browser games.
- synj industries, inc. -- his professional website with a development blog and an overview of all his projects
- Journey (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Monday Night Combat (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Castle Crashers (2008), Behemoth, The
- Shift (2008), Armor Games Inc.
- Shift 3 (2008), Armor Games Inc.
- This is a Cry for Help (2008),
- Newgrounds Rumble (2007),
- Dad 'n Me (2005),
- Alien Hominid (2004), O~3 Entertainment
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Whacked! (2002), Microsoft Game Studios