David J. Anderson
David Anderson is now Senior Director of Software Engineering at Corbis in Seattle, WA, USA. He is married with 2 children. Since, leaving Scotland in 1997, he has lived in Singapore, Ireland, Texas and Kansas before settling in Washington State in 2002.
This winter he celebrates 25 years in the software business. He left the games industry in 1991 and has held various (mostly) management positions in startup and large Fortune 100 companies since then. Most recently, he was the architect for the MSF software development methodology at Microsoft in Redmond WA.
David maintains a passion for writing great software and for creating great teams that deliver top performance in productivity, quality and customer satisfaction. All the lessons he learned doing games in the 1980's are still being applied today with teams developing web applications for image licensing at Corbis.
- Agile Management -- The current professional interest of David J. Anderson (former games programmer)
- Rambo: First Blood Part II (1986), Ocean Software Ltd.
- Beach-Head II: The Dictator Strikes Back! (1985), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- The Dam Busters (1985), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Kung-Fu Master (1985), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Raid Over Moscow (1985), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- The Slugger (1985), Imagine
- Tapper (1985), SEGA Enterprises, Inc., U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Zaxxon (1985), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Beach-Head (1984), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Lode Runner (1984), Software Projects Ltd.
- Colour Clash (1983), Romik Software Ltd
- Galactic Trooper (1983), Romik Software Ltd
- Shark Trap (1983), Romik Software Ltd