John Bell is a professional voice actor and comedian, and has been in radio since 1976. He has performed in various markets, working both on the air and creating award-winning commercials, plus occasional radio dramas. He also performs comedy for kids as Professor Zounds
, the master of sound effects.
He has performed voice acting in numerous games, the most recent being The Arrangement
and The Mystery of the Mummy
. More games on which he has worked are featured on John's web site
John and his wife Jean have been married for 30 years. They have two sons, John III, 23 (about to start law school) and Edward, 21, in the US Army, stationed at Fort Bragg.
(Source: The Arrangement website
Also Known As
- King's Quest III Redux: To Heir is Human (2011), AGD Interactive, LLC
- Matchmaker: Joining Hearts (2010), Sugar Games
- Strange Cases: The Lighthouse Mystery (Collector's Edition) (2010), Big Fish Games, Inc
- Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone (2009), Freeze Tag, Inc.
- The Exchange Student: Episode 2 - Point Club (2007), Pan Metron Ariston
- Scratches (Director's Cut) (2007), Micro Application, S.A.
- Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine (2006), Himalaya Studios, LLC
- The Exchange Student: Episode 1 - First Day in Sweden (2006), Pan Metron Ariston
- Scratches (2006), rondomedia Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH
- Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened (2006), Focus Home Interactive SAS
- The Goat in the Grey Fedora (2005),
- Shady Brook (2005), Unimatrix Productions
- The Arrangement (2004),
- Lifestream (2004), Unimatrix Productions
- Tales of the Odd: Brain Hotel (2004), Pinhead Games
- The Adventures of Fatman: Toxic Revenge (2003), SOCKO! Entertainment
- Journey to the Center of the Earth (2003), Micro Application, S.A.
- Cherokee Trails (2002),
- The Mystery of the Mummy (2002), Wanadoo Edition
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault (1994), JVC Musical Industries, Inc.
- Star Wars: X-Wing (Collector's CD-ROM) (1994), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC