Ben Kosmina has been working in the video game industry since 2002. The first game that he worked on was the GameCube port of Men in Black II: Alien Escape
, where he performed Quality Assurance for Tantalus Interactive
. While at Tantalus, Ben also performed other writing and design-related tasks for the GBA version of Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies
, Trick Star
In 2006, Ben moved to Big Ant Studios
, where he worked as a designer for games including The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night
and Hellboy: The Science of Evil
, as well as other titles.
Ben left Big Ant in 2009, and is now working in the casual games area of game development.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- MacGuffin's Curse (2012), Brawsome
- Resonance (2012), Wadjet Eye Games LLC
- Jolly Rover (2010), Brawsome
- Neonscape (2009),
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil (2008), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil (2008), Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
- The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (2007), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- MX vs. ATV: On the Edge (2006), THQ Inc.
- Trick Star (2006), Liquid Games
- Black Market Bowling (2005), Midas Interactive Entertainment Ltd.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Yellow Avenger (2005), THQ Inc.
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius - Attack of the Twonkies (2004), THQ Inc.
- The Polar Express (2004), THQ Inc.
- Unreal II: The Awakening (2004), Atari, Inc.
- AMF Bowling 2004 (2003), Mud Duck Productions
- Monster Truck Madness (2003), THQ Inc.
- Top Gear Rally (2003), Kotobuki System Co., Ltd.
- Men in Black II: Alien Escape (2002), Infogrames, Inc.