Stuart Platt began his career in wireless entertainment in 2000 at a wireless carrier company in Toronto, Canada. Initially Platt was responsible for games and entertainment applications, and later helped launch the carrier's wireless Internet service. He became director of product development at THQ Wireless
, and in November 2005 he was offered the position of studio and deployment director at Capcom U.S.A.'s
newly-founded mobile entertainment division in Los Angeles.
In June of 2006 Stuart joined Microsoft initially to work on the "Live Anywhere" initiative but then joined the Xbox LIVE Arcade team in June 2007 where he currently produces Arcade titles.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Fez (2012), Microsoft Studios, Trapdoor, Inc.
- Comic Jumper (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (2010), 3D Realms Entertainment
- The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- Madballs in Babo: Invasion (2009), Playbrains, Inc.
- The Maw (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- 'Splosion Man (2009), Twisted Pixel Games, LLC
- Duke Nukem 3D (2008), 3D Realms Entertainment
- Fable II Pub Games (2008), Microsoft Game Studios
- Ikaruga (2008), Treasure Co., Ltd.
- GripShift (2007), Sidhe Interactive
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (2005), THQ Wireless Inc.
- Worms World Party (2005), THQ Wireless Inc.
- MotoGP (2003), THQ Wireless Inc.
- Red Faction (2003), THQ Wireless Inc.
- Rover Reunion (2003), THQ Wireless Inc.