After graduating with a BS in Computer Science, Peter joined Rogue Entertainment
in 1996. He was involved in practically every project that the company released, starting with their Doom
-tech title Strife
and ultimately as lead programmer on American McGee's Alice
. He is currently a lead engineer at Pi Studios
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Rocksmith (2012), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Wolfenstein (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Rock Band (2008), MTV Games
- Call of Duty 3 (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (Collector's Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Quake II (1999), Activision, Inc.
- Quake: The Offering (1999), id Software, Inc.
- Quake II Mission Pack: Ground Zero (1998), id Software, Inc.
- Quake (1997), MacSoft
- Quake Mission Pack No. 2: Dissolution of Eternity (1997), id Software, Inc.
- Strife (1996), Studio 3DO