Developer BIOTim Closs is Chief Technology Officer at Ideaworks3D, Ltd., a developer of mobile games and mobile applications technology. Tim had several 8-bit games published whilst still at school. He gained a Maths degree at Cambridge University before returning to the games industry. At I3D, Tim has overseen the creation of Airplay, a binary-portable solution for native applications on mobile devices.
Also Known As
- Timothy Closs
- T. Closs
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Backbreaker Football (2010), NaturalMotion Games
- Kung Fu Chaos (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- C-12: Final Resistance (2001), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Dig Dug Deeper (2001), Infogrames Europe SA
- MediEvil II (2000), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- MediEvil (1998), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Beast Wars: Transformers (1997), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Frogger (1997), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Defcon 5 (1995), Data East USA, Inc.
- James Pond 3: Operation Starfish (1994), Millennium Interactive Ltd.
- Mr. Blobby (1994), Millennium Interactive Ltd.
- Super Troll Islands (1994), American Softworks Corporation
- Morph (1993), Sony Electronic Publishing Ltd.
- Kid Gloves (1990), Millennium Interactive Ltd.
- European 5-A-Side (1988), Silverbird Software Ltd.
- Skateboard Kidz (1988), Silverbird Software Ltd.
- I,Ball (1987), Firebird Software Ltd.
- I Ball II (1987), Firebird Software Ltd.
- Tremor (1986), Americana Software Limited
- Bomber Bob In Pentagon Capers (1985), Bug-Byte Software Ltd.