Developer BIODrew has been working in the games industry for long enough that he really ought to know better.
He's been in the right place at the right time on occasion. He was Art Manager at Microprose UK, Head of Art at Awesome Developments, and more recently worked at Rebellion Developments Ltd..
Previously Drew has worked freelance for EA, Virgin, and Codemasters (among others) and is currently freelancing at Crytek, where he is an outsourcing artist / outsourcing liason.
Edit Bio | View History
- Drew Northcott) -- bio/showreel site
- Drew's personal webpage) -- Not much games stuff. A collection of random artwork and tinkering.
- Forza Horizon (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Crysis 2 (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Aliens vs Predator (2010), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Aliens Vs Predator: Requiem (2007), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Mercury Meltdown (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Archer Maclean's Mercury (2005), Ignition Entertainment Ltd. USA
- Archer Maclean Presents Pool Paradise (2004), Ignition Entertainment Ltd.
- Grand Prix 3 (2000), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Em@il Games: X-COM (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- X-COM: Apocalypse (1997), MicroProse Ltd.
- Grand Prix II (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Grand Prix Manager (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Colonization (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- X-COM: Terror from the Deep (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- X-COM: UFO Defense (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Impossible Mission 2025 (1994), MicroProse Ltd.
- Jump Jet (1992), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- David Leadbetter's Greens (1991), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- OutRun Europa (1991), SEGA Corporation, U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Shinobi (1989), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Skate or Die (1989), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Bigfoot (1988), Codemasters Software Co. Ltd.