If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOTim is best known for his cover paintings that adorn the fronts of science fiction and fantasy books. His illustrations can also be found on computer game boxes, video covers, posters, cards and a variety of rather tasteful magazines. His work has been the subject of television documentaries both in this country and abroad.
Source: Artist's Biographies from the Space Hulk manual.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (2008), Marvelous Entertainment Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth II (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NFL 2K2 (2001), SEGA of America, Inc.
- NFL 2K1 (2000), SEGA of America, Inc.
- NFL 2K (1999), SEGA Corporation
- X-COM: Apocalypse (1997), MicroProse Ltd.
- Ishar Trilogy (1995), Silmarils
- Roberta Williams' King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride (1994), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Space Hulk (1993), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Infestation (1990), Psygnosis Limited
- Unreal (1990), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- The Equalizer (1987), Alpha-Omega Software
- Terrorpods (1987), Psygnosis Limited
- Tomb of Syrinx (1987), Power House, The