Lol Scragg entered the gaming industry in 1994 as a Technical Assistant at Psygnosis
in Liverpool. In 1995 he moved into the role of Producer at Psygnosis/Sony where he stayed until 1999.
In 1999 he moved to Electronic Arts
to take up a position as Development Manager until 2003. He then moved to Visual Sciences
in Dundee to act as Development Manager and later Development Director before co-founding independent developer Cohort Studios
in 2006, where he serves as CEO.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Go! Puzzle (2008), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- MotorStorm (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- F1 Career Challenge (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (2003), Electronic Arts Ltda.
- F1 2002 (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- F1 2001 (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Formula One 99 (1999), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Colony Wars: Vengeance (1998), Psygnosis Limited
- Codename: Tenka (1997), Psygnosis Limited
- Combat Air Patrol (1995), Psygnosis Limited
- Lemmings & Oh No! More Lemmings (1995), Psygnosis Limited
- Benefactor (1994), Psygnosis Limited
- Flink (1994), Psygnosis Limited
- Mickey Mania (1994), Sony Electronic Publishing Ltd.
- X-It (1994), Psygnosis Limited