If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOLol Scragg entered the gaming industry in 1994 as a Technical Assistant at Psygnosis in Liverpool. In 1995 he moved into the role of Producer at Psygnosis/Sony where he stayed until 1999.
In 1999 he moved to Electronic Arts to take up a position as Development Manager until 2003. He then moved to Visual Sciences in Dundee to act as Development Manager and later Development Director before co-founding independent developer Cohort Studios in 2006, where he serves as CEO.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Ride to Hell: Retribution (2013), Deep Silver, Inc.
- Go! Puzzle (2008), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- MotorStorm (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- F1 Career Challenge (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (2003), Electronic Arts Ltda.
- F1 2002 (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- F1 2001 (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Formula One 99 (1999), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Colony Wars: Vengeance (1998), Psygnosis Limited
- Codename: Tenka (1997), Psygnosis Limited
- Combat Air Patrol (1995), Psygnosis Limited
- Lemmings & Oh No! More Lemmings (1995), Psygnosis Limited
- Benefactor (1994), Psygnosis Limited
- Flink (1994), Psygnosis Limited
- Mickey Mania (1994), Sony Electronic Publishing Ltd.
- X-It (1994), Psygnosis Limited