Richard A. Baker
Richard Baker joined Infinity Ward
as a software engineer in July 2005. Previously, Richard worked at Paradigm Entertainment
on various N64 and PS2 titles including N64 launch title PilotWings 64
, Beetle Adventure Racing
, and Terminator: Dawn of Fate
. He also worked on core technology used in F-1 WGP
, Duck Dodgers
, and Spy Hunter
. After Paradigm, he worked at Sony Online Entertainment
as Lead Client Programmer on EverQuest II
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 2 (Game of the Year Edition) (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 2 (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 2 (Collector's Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- EverQuest II: Desert of Flames (2005), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- EverQuest II (2004), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- SpyHunter (2001), Midway Games, Inc.
- Indy Racing 2000 (2000), Infogrames, Inc.
- Looney Tunes: Duck Dodgers - Starring Daffy Duck (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- Beetle Adventure Racing! (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Pilotwings 64 (1996), Playtronic Industrial Ltda.