John Williams is the (almost 10 years) younger brother of
. He became employee number 001 in Ken and
(later Sierra On-Line). John was editor of the Sierra Newsletter and its successor InterAction. He wrote one of the high-points of the magazine, called the Rumor Mill, under the pseudonym Johnny Magpie.
He also ran Sierra's marketing team from time to time.
He never worked on the development side of the business, so he has never worked on one of Roberta’s games. However, he has worked with Al Lowe
on a few of the Leisure Suit Larry games, but only as a provider of moderately naughty jokes.
After Sierra was sold he worked on a dot.com (Alkinetworks) that made software for gas pumps (allowing them to display advertising while one buys gas).
The company was acquired but John is still working for a giant gas pump manufacturer. He has been married for over 20 years, has two girls and lives in Seattle.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- King's Quest Collection (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Leisure Suit Larry's Casino (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Quest for Glory V: Dragon Fire (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- King's Quest: Collection Series (1997), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! (1996), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Torin's Passage (1995), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- King's Quest (Collector's Edition) (1994), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Space Quest (Collector's Edition) (1994), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places) (1988), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards (1987), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Hi-Res Adventure #5: Time Zone (1982), On-Line Systems