Eduardo Baraf is currently Director of Online/Mobile games at Blue Fang Games.
.He entered the world of game development as the founding member of Wolverine Soft
, the University of Michigan’s organization of student game developers. As producer and designer, Eduardo spearheaded the development of Wolverine Soft’s maiden project, Crisis Wolverine: Insurrection Green
and helped build the organization to over 150 members and alumni.
After working in marketing at GT Interactive, Inc.
(2000), Eduardo accepted a position at Atari, Inc
, where he served as the Assistant Lead tester on Sid Meier’s Pirates!
, and Lead Tester on Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
and Games.com. He also worked on other major titles such as Sid Meier's Civilization 3
, Neverwinter Nights
, Unreal Tournament 2004
, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
, Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
, and Terminator 3: The Redemption
Eduardo Baraf joined Mind Control Software
in 2005 where he worked in production and design until becoming Studio Head. As Studio Head, he oversaw all of MCS’s development efforts, day-to-day studio operations, and finances. He grew the staff of 12 to 40 and contributed his design and production skills to numerous titles, including Stomping Grounds
, Field Commander
, Dimension M: Evolver
, and Arrrrrr!
, before joining Tabula Digita
as Director of Product Management in 2007, where he oversaw internal and external web and game development.
Also Known As
- Arrrrrr! (2007), Mind Control Software, LLC
- Dimension M: Evolver (2007), Tabula Digita, Inc.
- Field Commander (2006), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard (2005), Atari, Inc.
- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (2004), Atari, Inc.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (2004), Atari do Brasil Ltda.
- Shadow Ops: Red Mercury (2004), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Terminator 3: The Redemption (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (2003), Atari, Inc.