Allan Blomquist used to work at Electronic Arts
. He was also responsible for porting World of Goo
to the Wii platform.
In March 2010 he revealed to have co-founded the independent game development studio Tomorrow Corporation
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Little Inferno (2012), Tomorrow Corporation
- World of Goo (2008), 2D Boy, LLC
- The Godfather: The Game (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Urbz: Sims in the City (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.