Kyle Gabler is part of the core team at 2D Boy
. He is also one of the guys behind the Experimental Gameplay Project
website, and before that a game designer and magic rapid prototyper with Maxis
and Electronic Arts
In March 2010 he revealed to have co-founded the independent game development studio Tomorrow Corporation
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Fez (2012), Microsoft Studios, Trapdoor, Inc.
- Little Inferno (2012), Tomorrow Corporation
- ilomilo (2011), Microsoft Game Studios
- Q.U.B.E. (2011), Toxic Games
- Count On Me (2010), Kloonigames Ltd
- Sunshine (2010),
- Cogs (2009), Lazy 8 Studios, LLC
- Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- World of Goo (2008), 2D Boy, LLC
- The Simpsons Game (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Attack of the Killer Swarm (2005),
- The Urbz: Sims in the City (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.