Dave McCoy is a founder and the Art Director for Hidden Path Entertainment
Prior to Hidden Path, Dave was the Creative Director of Virtual World Entertainment
and FASA Interactive
, contributing both design and art direction to the Mechwarrior
franchise among others. Dave headed all aspects of FI’s art department as well as computer graphics production for television which helped to promote the company’s computer games as well as a line of toys. Dave also art directed and oversaw design of the widely hailed Virtual World Entertainment system and designed and produced a Disney theme park attraction developed under contract for Imagineering.
As a Creative Director at Microsoft Games Studios
, Dave co-created the critically acclaimed Crimson Skies
franchise, and as art director for the Xbox Advanced Technology Group Dave provided artistic guidance on more than 80 titles including numerous hits from multiple publishers.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (2012), Valve Corporation
- Defense Grid: The Awakening (2008), Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc.
- Crackdown (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Cel Damage (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Crimson Skies (2000), Microsoft Corporation
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance (2000), Microsoft Corporation
- MechWarrior 3 (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Pandora's Box (1999), Microsoft Corporation
- Mech Commander (1998), MicroProse Software, Inc.