Jason Della Rocca
Jason has been a member of the game development community for several years, and is best known from his years as the Developer Relations Group Manager at Matrox Graphics Inc., a leading supplier of consumer graphics cards. Jason also enjoyed short stints at Proksim Software, evangelizing their game networking middleware, and Silicon Graphics, where he worked with 3D and web technologies.
In 2007, Jason Della Rocca is the Executive Director of the IGDA (International Game Developers Association).
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Re-Mission (2006), HopeLab
- Echelon (2001), Buka Entertainment
- Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (2001), KOCH Media GmbH
- Max Payne (2001), Gathering
- Beetle Crazy Cup (2000), Infogrames, Inc.
- Dogs of War (2000), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., TalonSoft, Inc.
- Renegade Racers (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Boarder Zone (1999), Infogrames Europe SA
- Baldur's Gate (1998), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Battlezone (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Millennium Soldier: Expendable (1998), Rage Games Ltd.