Developer BIOKey Strengths:
•Ten years experience in the games industry. •Eight years experience in developer / publisher relations account management. •Strong technical awareness of current and future platforms. •First-rate awareness of development and publishing processes. •Exceptional Communication, Co-ordination, Co-operation, Negotiation and Relationship skills. •Vast experience in resource management. •Able to work well in a fast moving high presure environment. •First hand experience at coordinating the delivery of essential code drops and assets from publishers and developers to numerous internal departments.
I have been working in Publisher / Developer relations as an account manager for PC hardware companies in excess of Eight years and have been in the Games industry for more than ten years.
ATI Technologies – Developer / Publisher relations account manager (May 2003 – Present)
For the last four years I have held a position with ATI (makers of the graphics processors inside Xbox360 and the industry leader in PC graphics chips.) During this time I have gained a wealth of knowledge about ATI's current and future PC and X360 technology and built many strategic and personal relationships with the developers and publishers in the European games community.
My technical and marketing background coupled with my knowledge of how the industry works has enabled me to have a deep understanding and be considerate of publishers and developers needs on all levels (Executive, Marketing, Producer, Programmer, Artist and Certification Quality Control). I am also very aware of the structure, schedules and many products being developed by European developers and publishers.
I have used this knowledge to help define and promote the services ATI provides to games industry developers and publishers as well as ATI’s internal departments. Managing available resources and collecting constant feedback from publishers / developers to update ATI’s services is an essential part of my job. I enjoy identifying and delivering on win - win opportunities that benefit both the Europe games industry and ATI technologies. I have eight years first hand account management experience that includes extensive experience with regards to the delivery of essential assets from publishers and developers. Ensuring that internal and external requirements are met. (from Code drops for our certification, quality control and performance labs through to arranging developers / publishers participation at key industry events and product launches.)
Code Mafia – Senior Director of Partner Relations (May 2003 – Present) Alongside my role at ATI, I am also joint owner of Code Mafia. A company that for the last four years has provided essential development and educational services on PC, Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3 to hardware companies, games publishers and games developers. Recent and current customers include Intel, ATI, EA Europe and SCI.
Code Mafia setup ATI’s European developer relations presence and then after two years two of us joined ATI as staff to continue growing the European team. Code Mafia also provided Intel with their 1st ever games industry developer relations staff based in the UK.
Armed with the extended knowledge of what services developers require I coordinate the details of the various programs that Code Mafia offers. Taking advantage of the relationships I have built over the last nine years I proactively communicate these services to the European games community via onsite visits, email and phone. Writing, negotiating contracts and ensuring their closure is a key part of my job at both Code Mafia and ATI.
I also manage Code Mafia's relationships with customers ensuring that we are delivering one hundred percent on the services that we are providing them. Managing our internal resources based on workload and priority. Collecting constant feedback from Code Mafia's customers and using it to update the programs offered is an essential part of my job. I also build and maintain relationships with strategic partners and arrange Code Mafia's participation in various industry events and marketing activities.
NVIDIA – Developer / Publisher relations account manager (2000 – 2003)
3Dlabs – Developer relations account manager (1998 - 2000)
Omnimedia – Title Manager (1996 - 1998)
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Tomb Raider (2013), Square Enix, Ltd.
- Alan Wake (2012), Remedy Entertainment Ltd.
- Battlefield 3 (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Alan Wake (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Battlestations: Midway (2007), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Crysis (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (2007), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (2006), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Codename: Panzers - Phase Two (2005), CDV Software Entertainment AG
- Conflict: Global Terror (2005), SCi Games Ltd.
- Driv3r (2005), Atari do Brasil Ltda.
- Codename: Panzers - Phase One (2004), CDV Software Entertainment AG
- Far Cry (2004), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- AquaNox 2: Revelation (2003), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- SpellForce: The Order of Dawn (2003), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- AquaNox (2001), Fishtank Interactive
- Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (2001), KOCH Media GmbH
- Rally Trophy (2001), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Serious Sam: The First Encounter (2001), Gathering of Developers, Inc., Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Space Haste 2 (2001), Dreams Interactive B.V.
- Millennium Soldier: Expendable (1998), Rage Games Ltd.