Since February 2008 Phil Adam is President of a distribution and operator division of BigWorld, a technology provider of online games middleware. The division focuses on operating online games in South Asia for existing and new clients.
Previously, he headed sales, marketing and business development for Interplay
, which he joined in December 1990, before becoming President.
From January 1984 to December 1990, Mr. Adam served as President of Spectrum Holobyte
, an interactive entertainment software publisher, which he co-founded.
From May 1990 to May 1996, Mr. Adam served as the Chairman or a member of the Board of Directors of the Software Publishers Association and, during part of such period, as President of the Software Publishers Association. From March 1997 to March 1998 Mr. Adam served as the Chairman of the Public Policy Committee of the Interactive Digital Software Association.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement (2010), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- The Saboteur (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II (2004), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (2004), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Hunter: The Reckoning (2002), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Run Like Hell (2002), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Wild Wild Racing (2000), Imagineer Co., Ltd.
- The Ultimate Wizardry Archives (1998), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- JetFighter III (1997), Mission Studios
- JetFighter III Enhanced Campaign CD (1997), Mission Studios
- Blood & Magic (1996), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Mummy: Tomb of the Pharaoh (1996), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Vette! (1991), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Faces (1990), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Flight of the Intruder (1990), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Stunt Driver (1990), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Welltris (1989), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Solitaire Royale (1987), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.