If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOAnne Gibeault was born in Montreal in 1970. After doing her high-school in Germany, she came back to college in Montreal and studied in Literature and Graphic Arts.
She worked for several years at Sam The Record Man, as a section manager and then for Magra Multi Media as a sale representative/project manager.
Aside from those day-jobs, she worked on personal projects like graphic novels and illustrations that took part in few alternative zines like 'Les videngeurs d'image'.
Anne Gibeault went back to school in 2002, in 3D animation. She then freelanced for the 2003 year and was hired later the same year as an animator at Digital Fiction, working on the title YuYu Hakusho: Dark Tournament.
- Moved to Ubisoft Montreal in 2004, working on Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, as an animator.
- Worked as Lead Animator on King Kong with Montpellier for several months, then for Splinter Cell: Double Agent as Deliverable Manager.
Aside from 3D animation, Anne Gibeault is painting, writing, drawing.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Far Cry 3 (2012), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Prince of Persia (2008), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (2005), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (2004), Ubisoft, Inc.