If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIORandy Eckhardt (Principal BIO): Before starting Eckhardt Consulting, Randy spent 8 years at video Game giant Electronic Arts/EA SPORTS with duties ranging from Game Producer to Director of Music Relations. After leaving EA in 2001, he joined On Board Entertainment as Vice President of Business Development and then moved to Rock River Communications as Vice President of Music Supervision. During this critical time in the music industry’s growth from standalone CDs to gaming, telephony and device entertainment, Randy continued to develop strategic relationships and provide music-related services for top companies including Microsoft/XBOX, Lucas Arts, THQ, Konami, Ubi-soft, Eidos, Fox Interactive, A2M, Harmonix Music, ESPN Games, SEGA and Crave. Along the way, he also secured relationships with FORTUNE rated companies like Washington Mutual, NOKIA, Cingular Wireless, Starwood and Hyatt Hotels, GIBSON GUITARS, MTV and VH1.
Services include: o Property Acquisition of key licenses for interactive products o Music Marketing Strategy, Content development and Execution o Music Supervision & Licensing for video games, commercials, branded CDs and on-line downloads o Original and Custom Music Production o Top Level Talent Booking
“AWARDS/HIGHLIGHTS” Projects included: o “GUITAR HERO” - Spike TV Video Game Awards “Soundtrack of the Year 2006”, D.I.C.E. “Soundtrack of the Year”- “Family Game of the Year”- “Most Innovative”, IGN’s “Soundtrack of the Year”, IGN’s “Family Game of the Year” o “Road Rash 3D” – The Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences “Best Soundtrack” with separate soundtrack release through a major label "Road Rash 3D THE ALBUM" by Atlantic Records, which also included unreleased material by a new artist by the name of Kid Rock. o “Karaoke Revolution” – 2003 “Family Game of the Year” TIME MAGAZINE o First MTV~BET Music Video based around a game (KNOCKOUT KINGS) "Its in the Game" with special guest appearance by World Champion Boxers "Smokin Joe Frazier, Shane Mosely and Floyd Mayweather". o THE first Video games with licensed music "Road Rash" for the 3DO including A&M Recording artists Soundgarden o Producer original/custom material with recording artists including Xzibit, Dan the Automator, Warren Haynes & Derek Trucks of the Allman Brothers, Mix Master Mike, (amongst others)
Full GAME SOUNDTRACK DISCOGRAPHY: RED OCTANE/Harmonix/MTV GAMES: “GUITAR HERO”, “GUITAR HERO 2” EASPORTS: “John Madden Football '01/'02” **, NASCAR '01/'02**/TIGER GOLF**/K.O. KINGS '01/02** THQ: “WWE""**, “PIXAR-CARS”, “MX Unleashed &"SUPERFLY”, “Splashdown 2’, “PRIDE” Electronic Arts: “Road Rash 3D”, “Road Rash for 3D0”, “Road **, “Hot Wheels”, “Majestic” EIDOS: “Get On Da Mic”, “25 To Life” SEGA: “FULL AUTO 2 – BATTLELINES”, “Crazy Taxi I, II, III**”, “Jet Set Radio Future”, Konami: “Karaoke Revolution 1 & PARTY”, “Dance Dance Revolution”, “ESPN Skate, Snow, NBA” XBOX: “XBOX Music Mixer”, “Rallisport Challenge” Lucas Arts: “Full Throttle”, “Thrillsville” UBISOFT: “RAYMAN 3”, “FLOW- URBAN DANCE” CRAVE: “ The Bible Game”, “Hard Rock Casino”, “Larry Boy and the Bad Apple”, Dave Mirra Supercross, “World Series Of Poker” **Multi-platinum Game Sales/*Platinum Game Sales
ARTISTS LICENSED AND OR BOOKED (Highlights): The Rolling Stones, Nirvana, STP, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Queen, Audioslave, David Bowie, Ozzy, The Ramones, Rush, Motley Crue, Franz Ferdinand, Allman Brothers, Jimi Hendrix, Metallica, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Norah Jones, Coldplay, REM, Dr. Dre, Tupac, Kid Rock, Stevie Wonder, Offspring, Jane’s Addiction, Godsmack, Beastie Boys, Crystal Method, Black-Eyed Peas, Blues Traveler, Widespread Panic, Radiohead, Missy Elliott, Snoop Dogg, Avril Lavigne, Moby, Fatboy Slim, AFI, Junkie XL, Blackalicious, Cypress Hill, Rob Zombie (AMONGST OTHERS)
- Iron Man (2008), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Iron Man (2008), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Full Auto 2: Battlelines (2007), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Karaoke Revolution Volume 2 (2004), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- MX Unleashed (2004), THQ Inc.
- Dance Dance Revolution Extreme (2003), Konami Corporation
- Karaoke Revolution (2003), Konami of America, Inc.
- PRIDE FC: Fighting Championships (2003), THQ Inc.
- Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild (2003), THQ Inc.
- WWE Raw 2 (2003), THQ Inc.
- WWE WrestleMania XIX (2003), JAKKS Pacific, Inc, THQ Inc.
- MX Superfly Featuring Ricky Carmichael (2002), THQ Inc.
- WWE Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth (2002), THQ Inc.
- Knockout Kings 2001 (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NASCAR 2000 (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NASCAR 2001 (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Supercross (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001 (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Castrol Honda Superbike World Champions (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Hot Wheels: Turbo Racing (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Knockout Kings 2000 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Road Rash 3-D (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Bloodwings: Pumpkinhead's Revenge (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc., Motion Picture Corporation of America Interactive
- Fade to Black (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Road Rash (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Road Rash 3: Tour De Force (1995), Electronic Arts Ltd.
- Bill Walsh College Football 95 (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- John Madden Football '93 (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NHL 95 (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- PGA Tour Golf 486 (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Road Rash (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Urban Strike (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.