A game designer and producer in the video game industry, Christopher Kao has developed for consoles, the web, and handhelds. He has lived in the US, China, and Japan and studied gaming culture in all three countries.
Also Known As
- thechriskao.com -- Information, biography, and other fun projects related to Chris.
- Disney•Pixar Toy Story 3 (2010), Disney Interactive Studios
- My Chinese Coach (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- My Japanese Coach (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- My Spanish Coach (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Imagination Invaders (2007), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Fight Club (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.