Also Known As
- Ginger Allen
|Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger (1994)||(Starring)|
|Wing Commander: Prophecy (1997)||(Cast)|
|Wing Commander: Prophecy (Deluxe) (1997)||(Rachel)|
|Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger (1994)||(Cast)|
If the name Ginger Lynn Allen - or rather Ginger Lynn - sounds familiar to you, you probably have reason to blush. Ginger Lynn is a veritable porn star. With over 70 adult movies in her portfolio, she’s actually hailed by some as the no. 1 porn queen of the 80’s and celebrated for her “passionate hardcore scenes” and “intense solo acts”. A reputation earned with movies titled Forbidden Entry, Between the Cheeks or Ram It Up.
Born in December 1962 as Ginger Allen in Rockford, Illinois, Ginger started filming sex videos in 1983 and soon amassed an astonishing 40 movies in her first year -- that’s one movie every nine days on average. By 1986, she quit the business to pursue a career as a serious actor. With little success: Although she appeared in about 20 b-movies and a few TV series (such as NYPD Blue), the leap onto the big screen failed. It was during this time that she took the role as Rachel Coriolis in Wing Commander 3 (1994) and in Wing Commander Prophecy (1997).
As of 1999, Ginger Lynn Allen has returned to the porn business, staring in at least three new movies. One of the titles: Older Women, Hotter Sex. Oh well.
Anyway, here’s some additional trivia about Ginger Lynn Allen:
- Ginger was discovered for adult movies when she posed nude for Penthouse magazine in 1983.
- She got severely addicted to cocaine when in the porn business.
- In 1991, Ginger was tried for tax evasion and drug abuse. She spent 17 days in prison.
- Ginger dated Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen from 1990 to 1992. They had met in a drug rehab center where they were both treated.
- Ginger has a son named Sterling Wayne Robert Allen, born 1996. The father is rumored to be Steve Hirsch, co-owner of the adult movie company Vivid Video. He’s said to pay $20,000 child support a month.
- Ginger frequently stripped at clubs across the USA, and is still reported to do so occasionally.
You’ll find anything you ever wanted to know about Ginger Lynn, and probably more, here. You’ll see everything you ever wanted to see from Ginger Lynn, and probably more, on her website.
Last updated: Dec 17, 2001