Masakatsu Maekawa was a sound designer at Now Production
from 1988 until 1994. At this position he designed the sound driver used in many of the NES, Super NES, and Mega Drive games that the company worked on. In October 1994 he started his own music and sound production company called Music Worx, which he still runs today.
Also Known As
- Senkan Kiyoshi
- Shinkon Kiyoshi
- M. Maekawa
- T. S. Kiyoshi
- Rich Kiyosi
- Sinkon Kiyoshi
- T S Kiyoshi
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Goemon: New Age Shutsudō! (2002), Konami Corporation
- Expert (1996), Nihon Bussan Co., Ltd.
- Pac-Attack (1994), Namco Hometek Inc.
- Adventure Island 3 (1993), Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.
- King of the Monsters 2: The Next Thing (1993), TAKARA U.S.A.CORP.
- Miracle Girls: Tomomi to Mikage no Miracle World Adventure (1993), TAKARA Co., Ltd.
- Rolling Thunder 3 (1993), Namco Hometek Inc.
- Splatterhouse 3 (1993), Namco Hometek Inc.
- Adventure Island II (1992), Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.
- Splatterhouse 2 (1992), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Doraemon: Nobita no Dorabian Night (1991), Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.
- Final Soldier (1991), Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.
- Bravoman (1990), NEC Avenue, Ltd.
- Genpei Tōma Den (1990), Namco Limited
- Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu (1990), Hudson Soft USA, Inc.
- Dragon Spirit (1989), Namco Limited
- Yōkai Dōchūki (1988), Namco Limited