David graduated from Wesleyan University with a degree in dance and subsequently went into Network IT. Living in the lush rain forest of corporate America he was captured by the monkey containment labs at Zero-sum Software
to help with plot development, testing, and to act as an associate producer. After he escaped (and ran free through the rain forest for a bit more) he found his way to Impressions Games
where he managed the Lords of the Realm III
Beta Tester boards, tested the game, developed scenarios, and flew off to LA to do battle with Impressions Corporate uber-structure along the final path to gold for Lords Of the Realm III. It was mostly a tie, but David does have an avi of him dancing in a mind bogglingly huge drumming circle at Venice Beach. David's game credits include:
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Gotham City Impostors (2012), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Batman: Arkham City (2011), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Dance Central (2010), MTV Games
- Rock Band 3 (2010), MTV Games
- LEGO Rock Band (2009), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- SimCity Societies: Destinations (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- SimCity Societies (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Caesar IV (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile (2004), Myelin Media, LLC
- Lords of the Realm III (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Pyrrhic Tales: Prelude to Darkness (2002), Zero Sum Software