One of the more distinguished figures in the scene, Rob Landeros is
responsible for graphics for some of the more famous games in personal
computer history. His career began with the likes of contributing to several
ports (including the original Amiga version) of
Defender of the Crown
continued working on game titles for legendary game
graphics for legends such as
Around 1991 Rob started working for Virgin Interactive Entertainment
in 1992 teamed up with another legendary figure in the gaming community,
an effort to create what would become a landmark in computer gaming and
CD-ROM technology, The
, and its 1995 sequel The 11th
.(contributed by Tomer Gabel)
- The 7th Guest: Infection (2011), Trilobyte Games, LLC
- Tender Loving Care (1998), Aftermath Media LLC
- Clandestiny (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The 11th Hour (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- The 7th Guest (1993), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Lexi-Cross (1991), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- NY Warriors (1990), Virgin Mastertronic Ltd.
- Silver Surfer (1990), Arcadia Systems, Inc.
- Spirit of Excalibur (1990), Virgin Mastertronic Ltd.
- Spot (1990), Virgin Mastertronic Ltd.
- Omni-Play Horse Racing (1989), SportTime
- Rocket Ranger (1988), Cinemaware Corporation
- Sinbad and the Throne of the Falcon (1988), Cinemaware Corporation
- TV Sports: Football (1988), Cinemaware Corporation
- The King of Chicago (1987), Cinemaware Corporation
- S.D.I. (1987), Cinemaware Corporation
- Defender of the Crown (1986), Cinemaware Corporation