As Vice President of Marketing and Sales, John oversees all programs and activities that support the global marketing and publishing strategies of LucasArts
’ video games. He provides strategic direction and creative vision to worldwide partners and manages the sales, product marketing, public relations, web, and creative services groups.
Geoghegan is a veteran marketing executive with nearly 20 years of experience creating and managing integrated marketing communications programs for such globally known companies as Sun Microsystems, Procter & Gamble, Nortel, Nestlé, British Airways, DuPont and Chevron.
Most recently, John was president of the San Francisco offices of Hill Holliday, a professional marketing services company, where he oversaw a client list that included Motorola, 24 Hour Fitness Clubs and Silicon Graphics Inc. Previously, he was CEO and president of CareGuide Inc., an Internet start-up company that was sold to Coordinated Care Solutions in 2002.
For five years, Geoghegan was general manager of J. Walter Thompson’s flagship West Coast office, where he oversaw communications programs for such Fortune 500 companies as Sun Microsystems, Siemens, E*Trade, Chevron, Diageo and the California State Lottery.
As CEO and president of Saatchi-Thailand, John helped Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising Worldwide expand its international reach into Asian markets including Japan and Korea. He began his career in advertising and marketing with Doyle Dane Bernbach in New York.
Geoghegan, who lives in Marin County, has written articles on marketing and culture for such varied publications as The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times and Upside magazine. He has also lectured on marketing at Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business, UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business and the University of Kansas’ School of Journalism. Geoghegan is also on the Board of Director’s of the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Star Wars: Empire at War (2006), LucasArts
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (2005), Eidos, Inc., Giant Interactive Entertainment, Ltd.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (2005), Eidos Interactive, Inc., Giant Interactive Entertainment, Ltd.
- Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction (2005), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (2005), Electronic Arts K.K.
- Star Wars: Galaxies - Jump to Lightspeed (2004), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords (2004), LucasArts