Jason Baker is an experienced graphics artist and animator.
After graduating from Sheridan College with honors in 1997, he began in the gaming industry employed by Universal Studios Digital Arts
where he worked on two Xena: Warrior Princess
He left Universal in February 2000 when he was hired by Namco Hometek
where he spent 4 years as Lead Animator.
In May 2004 Jason founded Verb Animation Studios North
as his freelance company specializing in outsourced graphics and animations. Under the Verb Animation banner, he worked on NARC
, Blitz: The League
and 50 Cent: Bulletproof
as well as some yet to be released titles.
Beginning in April 2007 Jason is Lead Animator for Digital Extremes
Also Known As
- BioShock 2 (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- Dark Sector (2008), D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- 50 Cent: Bulletproof (2005), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Dead to Rights II (2005), Namco Hometek Inc.
- NARC (2005), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Dead to Rights (2002), Namco Hometek Inc.
- Xena: Warrior Princess (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.