If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOBrian has a Bachelor of Computer Science from Cornell University and a Masters of Computer Science from Villanova University. His professional game experience includes developing the network code for Red Baron 3-D, the 3D engine for Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee on both the GameCube and Xbox, and leading the conversion of the Alchemy middleware engine to the PSP. Some of Brian’s other titles include A-10 II: Silent Thunder, Front Page Sports Baseball Pro, Red Baron II, and Crash Nitro Kart.
He first worked at Dynamix and then moved to Buzz Monkey Software, where he is now Technical Director.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011), Eidos, Inc., Square Enix, Inc.
- Army of Two: The 40th Day (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (2008), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary (2007), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend (2006), Eidos, Inc.
- NFL Street 3 (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Godzilla: Save the Earth (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Cyberstorm 2: Corporate Wars (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Red Baron 3-D (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Front Page Sports: Baseball Pro '98 (1997), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Outpost 2: Divided Destiny (1997), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Silent Thunder: A-10 Tank Killer II (1996), Sierra On-Line, Inc.