Christophe Gandon is a car engineer and former employee at Renault Sport Rally. Gandon is a specialist of the physic model of car behaviour. He joined Ubisoft
to become International Design Director for driving games. He there instigated and created F1 Racing Simulation
In 1999, he founded Babylon Software
with François Karr
and now holds the position of Studio Manager.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Motorstorm: Arctic Edge (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Speed Racer: The Videogame (2008), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- My Little Flufties (2007), n3vrf41l Publishing
- Asphalt: Urban GT 2 (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Street Riders (2006), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Top Gear RPM Tuning (2004), Wanadoo Edition
- F1 Racing Championship (2000), Video System Co., Ltd.
- Monaco Grand Prix Racing Simulation 2 (1998), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- F1 Racing Simulation (1997), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software