Brian L. Goble
Developer BIOBrian Goble worked as a Senior Software Engineer at Edmark and in 1994 was one of the co-founders of Monolith Productions. In 2002 he left Monolith and helped co-found HipSoft.
Brian graduated from the University of Washington in 1991.
Also Known As
- Brian Goble
- Purge (2003), Tri Synergy, Inc.
- TRON 2.0 (2003), Buena Vista Interactive
- No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way (2002), Fox Interactive, Inc., Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- The Operative: No One Lives Forever (Game of the Year Edition) (2001), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- Tex Atomic's Big Bot Battles (2001), Real Networks, Inc.
- The Operative: No One Lives Forever (2000), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- Sanity: Aiken's Artifact (2000), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- Gruntz (1999), Microïds
- Blood II: The Chosen (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Get Medieval (1998), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division (1998), MC2-Microïds
- Claw (1997), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Millie's Math House (1995), Edmark Corporation
- Thinkin' Things Collection 2 (1995), Edmark Corporation
- The Adventures of MicroMan (1993),
- MicroMan (1993),
- NY Warriors (1991), Arcadia Systems, Inc.
- Big Blue Disk #39 (1990), Softdisk Publishing
- Galactic Battle (1990), Softdisk Publishing
- Roboman (1989), XOR Corporation
- Pharaoh's Revenge (1988), Publishing International