Won Choi was born in Seoul, Korea, and moved to the States when he was 13. After a short stint in Cincinnati, Ohio, he ended up in Texas. As a teenager, he was fascinated by drawing and playing video games, so it was only natural that he would find his way into the game industry. His career includes positions at Rogue Entertainment
, Raster Productions
, Monolith Productions
, and Ensemble
. Currently he is an artist at Robot Entertainment
- Orcs Must Die! 2 (2012), Robot Entertainment, Inc.
- Age of Empires Online (2011), Microsoft Game Studios
- Orcs Must Die! (2011), Robot Entertainment, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Halo Wars (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- Condemned 2: Bloodshot (2008), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Condemned: Criminal Origins (2005), SEGA of America, Inc.
- The Matrix Online (2005), SEGA of America, Inc., Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Quake III: Arena (2000), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Quake II (1999), Activision, Inc.
- Quake II Mission Pack: Ground Zero (1998), id Software, Inc.