Andy Davidson is the creator of the original Worms franchise
for Team17 Software Limited
. He developed the game independently as a clone of Artillery
with the graphics from Lemmings
. He pitched the game on a trade show in London in 1994 to Team17 producer Martyn Brown
who offered to develop and publish the game. He left Team17 around the release of Worms Armageddon
(circa 1999). On 2nd April 2012, more than twelve years after his departure, Team17 announced that Davidson had rejoined the company.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Worms United (2012), Team17 Software Limited
- Worms (2011), EA Mobile
- Conflict: Denied Ops (2008), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Conflict: Global Terror (2005), SCi Games Ltd.
- Worms World Party (2001), Titus France SA
- Worms Armageddon (1999), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Addiction Pinball (1998), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Worms 2 (1997), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Worms: The Director's Cut (1997), Ocean Software Ltd.
- Worms (1995), Team17 Software Limited
- Worms: Reinforcements (1995), Ocean Software Ltd.