: "Kellyn Beck is the award-winning designer and project director of Defender
of the Crown, S.D.I., and Rocket Ranger. In his work as a computer game
designer, Kellyn uses his extensive experience in television, film, and
theatre to better realize the potential of interactive entertainment. He
begins each project with a year of research and design work, in which he
sketches elaborate storyboards of each scene that will appear in the game.
His preparation for Centurion included a research trip to Rome, and a few
"necessary" side trips to Roman colonies like Germania (Germany), Gaul
(France), and Alpes (Switzerland). The inspiration for the game came from
too many hours spent watching the movies Ben Hur and Spartacus." (thanks to MarkF)
Also Known As
- Kellyn Beeck
- Kellyn Beeck
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Age of Empires Online (2011), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dungeon Siege III (2011), Square Enix, Inc.
- Supreme Commander 2 (2010), Square Enix, Inc.
- Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown (2003), Akella
- Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Total Annihilation: The Core Contingency (1998), Cavedog Entertainment
- The 11th Hour (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Defender of the Crown II (1993), Commodore Electronics Ltd.
- Free D.C! (1991), Cineplay Interactive, Inc.
- Centurion: Defender of Rome (1990), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Rocket Ranger (1988), Cinemaware Corporation
- S.D.I. (1987), Cinemaware Corporation
- Sinbad and the Throne of the Falcon (1987), Cinemaware Corporation
- Defender of the Crown (1986), Cinemaware Corporation