As Senior Producer at Chair Entertainment Group
, a subsidiary of Epic Games
, Simon Hurley most recently produced and co-wrote Infinity Blade
, and Infinity Blade II
the award-winning UE3 games for iPhone and iPad.
Prior to joining Chair, Simon served as Senior Producer/Writer at Gearbox Software
, and led development teams on a number of AAA multi-platform titles including Borderlands
, Aliens: Colonial Marines, and the Brothers in Arms series
Originally from the UK, Simon graduated from Florida State University with a degree in Performance Management Psychology, and attended University of North Texas for a Master's Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology before being recruited into the games industry. He has worn multiple hats in his career, including Senior Producer, Project Manager, HR Director, Technical Recruiter, and Organizational Development Consultant.
- Borderlands 2 (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Infinity Blade II (2011), Epic Games, Inc.
- Infinity Blade (2010), Epic Games, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.