Patrick Blank started in the industry in 2003 at Running with Scissors and was a level designer on Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend. Shortly after in 2004 he joined Gearbox Software where he spent the next 5 years as a level designer, and lead level designer on Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood, Borderlands, and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
In early 2009 Patrick left Gearbox to join the team at Runic games, and was the lead level designer for Torchlight released in Oct of the same year.
- Portfolio Website -- This is Patrick's personal website with his portfolio and contact information.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Torchlight (2009), Runic Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Postal²: Apocalypse Weekend (2004), Akella