If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOAnthony Chiang first broke into the games industry as a designer and self-taught programmer of Apple ][ software in the 1980's. While attending the University of California at Berkeley, his work appeared in Softdisk and Uptime disk magazines. After college, Anthony was hired at Spectrum HoloByte where he primarily worked on their line of combat flight simulators for the PC. He doubled as a 3D modeler and art technician for Falcon 3.0 and its three successful expansion disks: Operation: Fighting Tiger, MiG-29 and F/A-18 Hornet. The compilation CD, Falcon Gold, was honored by Next-Gen magazine as one of the Top 100 Games of all time.
Anthony proceeded to build texture-mapped, real-time 3D models for Spectrum HoloByte's popular PC CD-ROMs Star Trek: The Next Generation: A Final Unity and Top Gun: Fire At Will!.
Anthony joined the LucasArts Entertainment Company in 1996 to work on Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II which won numerous 1997 Game Of The Year awards. Anthony joined Nihilistic Software during its founding in 1998. In his spare time, Anthony can usually be found planning his next trip to Las Vegas or reading British tabloids on the Internet.
Past works at Nihilistic:
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption PC - 3D Modeler/Art Technician
- Starcraft: Ghost PC – 3D Modeler/Art Technician
- Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects - 3D Modeler/Art Technician
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Resistance: Burning Skies (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Zombie Apocalypse (2009), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Conan (2007), THQ Inc.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (2000), Activision, Inc.
- Star Wars: DroidWorks (1998), Lucas Learning Ltd.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith (1998), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II (1997), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Top Gun: Fire at Will! (1996), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - A Final Unity (1995), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Falcon Gold (1994), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Hornet: Naval Strike Fighter (1993), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- MiG-29: Deadly Adversary of Falcon 3.0 (1993), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Falcon 3.0: Operation: Fighting Tiger (1992), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Wordtris (1992), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Falcon 3.0 (1991), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Faces (1990), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Flight of the Intruder (1990), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Stunt Driver (1990), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Tank: The M1A1 Abrams Battle Tank Simulation (1989), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Vette! (1989), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Welltris (1989), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Tetris (1987), Mirrorsoft Ltd.