If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOErwin Coumans is Simulation team lead at Sony Computer Entertainment America.
After his study of computer science at Eindhoven University, he worked for Guerrilla Games, Blender, SCEE London and Havok in Ireland doing collision detection and physics development. Erwin is actively promoting the sharing of ideas and technology through forum discussion, open standards and open source. He is main author of the Bullet Physics Library, used by several game companies for games on XBox 360, PC, Wii and PS3.
Currently he is writing a book on advanced game physics for Morgan Kaufmann. It covers topics like continuous collision detection, iterative constraint solvers, taking advantage of multi-threaded architectures like multi-core CPUs, GPGPU and Playstation 3 Cell SPUs.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers (2012), Black Pants Studio GmbH
- Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (2011), Microsoft Game Studios
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (2010), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned (2009), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony (2009), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Grand Theft Auto IV (2008), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Unreal Tournament III (2007), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- The Getaway: Black Monday (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.