If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOWill Edwards joined Raven Software in the spring of 2003 as the Assets Manager for the X-Men: Legends console game. William continued to serve as Assets Manager for X-Men: Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse and then Marvel Ultimate Alliance. He has created and contributed to numerous award winning commercials and corporate pieces for clients such as: Mitsubishi, Miller Brewing and S.C. Johnson Wax. As a Producer/Director he won the prestigious Telly Award in 1997. William joined Pi Studios as Lead Artist in 2006.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Wolfenstein (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Rock Band (2008), MTV Games
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Special Edition) (2007), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.