Will Edwards joined Raven Software
in the spring of 2003 as the Assets Manager for the X-Men: Legends
console game. William continued to serve as Assets Manager for X-Men: Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse
and then Marvel Ultimate Alliance
. He has created and contributed to numerous award winning commercials and corporate pieces for clients such as: Mitsubishi, Miller Brewing and S.C. Johnson Wax. As a Producer/Director he won the prestigious Telly Award in 1997. William joined Pi Studios
as Lead Artist in 2006.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Wolfenstein (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Rock Band (2008), MTV Games
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Special Edition) (2007), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.