Developer BIOThis eccentric sound designer has traveled all over North America in the pursuit of making the best sounding game of all time! Armed with her trained ears and Bassoon, she graduated from Berklee College of Music and ventured forth to Foster City, California where she took an internship and worked with great people at SCEA. After receiving her first title (Jet Li: Rise to Honor) she worked as a contractor (Hot Shots Fore! Golf).
Several months went by and she was then hired at Raven Software and worked on several titles (X-men Legends 1 and 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance).
She has also worked in Seattle at Snowblind Studios on titles that have yet to be announced and on Dragon Age for Bioware Corp.
She recently finished up a contract at Microsoft Game Studios working on Fable 3 before taking a brief hiatus to travel around the world. After running out of money, she returned to the industry to work as the Voice-Over Designer on the Elder Scrolls MMO with Zenimax Online Studios and then took a VO-Supervisor contract at Microsoft to save more money before retiring.
LN is now traveling around the world.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- LN Lurie
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Dishonored (2012), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Fable: The Journey (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Nike+ Kinect Training (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Fable III (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Death Tank (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dragon Age: Origins (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Special Edition) (2007), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Hot Shots Golf Fore! (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Rise to Honor (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.