Manu Evans is a senior technology programmer in the video games industry. He has worked at Remedy Games in Finland, and Krome Studios in Australia, on titles including Alan Wake, Star Wars, Spyro the Dragon, and many more. Manu is an expert in hardware abstraction, low level systems and performance optimisation on a wide variety of computer hardware.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Death Rally (2012), Remedy Entertainment Ltd.
- Blade Kitten (2010), Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes (2009), LucasArts
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil (2008), Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil (2008), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Scene It? Box Office Smash! (2008), Microsoft Game Studios
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2008), LucasArts
- The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (2007), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Viva Piñata: Party Animals (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan (2005), Activision, Inc.
- King Arthur (2004), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.