If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMr. Kaufman has been in the industry for 8 years, previously having worked in the entertainment industry on the Stargate Production Crew. The bulk of Mr. Kaufman’s game industry career has been spent at Xatrix Entertainment where he served as Art Director on the Redneck Rampage series, “Starhunters”, Quake II, the Reckoning as well as Kingpin: Life of Crime . Most recently Mr. Kaufman spent the last 3 years at Grey Matter Studios as Managing Art Director/ Co-founder. Mr. Kaufman art directed the interactive academy award winning and best selling game, Return to Castle Wolfenstein. More Bios |
Also Known As
- Maxx Kaufman
- Mike Kaufman
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Hunted: The Demon's Forge (2011), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Line Rider 2: Unbound (2008), Genius Products Inc.
- The Bard's Tale (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (2003), Activision (UK) Limited
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Game of the Year (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Kingpin: Life of Crime (1999), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Quake II Mission Pack: The Reckoning (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Redneck Rampage Rides Again (1998), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Redneck Deer Huntin' (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Redneck Rampage (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Freeciv (1996),
- Cyberia 2: Resurrection (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.