In 2007 Tyrone Rodriguez founded the independent development and publishing studio Nicalis
. Previously he spent over eight years working in both development and journalism. Having worked with such companies as Atlus
, Virgin Interactive
and Black Ops
, he has delved in the production side. Before that he was a Senior Editor at Los Angeles-based Tips & Tricks magazine as well as Executive Editor for the now-defunct GameFan magazine. He became a Rodriguez freelance writer/consultant after that, often writing for IGN
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Retro City Rampage (2012), Vblank Entertainment Inc.
- Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony (2011), Final Form Games, LLC
- NightSky (2011), Nicalis, Inc.
- Cave Story (2010), Nicalis, Inc.
- Saira (2009),
- Dance Dance Revolution: Mobius (2008), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- The Fast and the Furious (2006), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Whirl Tour (2002), Crave Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- NHL Powerplay '96 (1996), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Pray for Death (1996), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Cyberia 2: Resurrection (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Screamer (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.