Also Known As
- Mark Jones Jr.
|Back to the Future Part III (1991)||(Graphics)|
|Gazza II (1991)||(Artwork by)|
|Total Recall (1990)||(Graphics by)|
|Arkanoid: Revenge of DOH (1988)||(Loading Screen)|
|Bad Dudes (1988)||(Loading screen by)|
|The Vindicator! (1988)||(Graphics by)|
|Contra (1987)||(Graphics by)|
|MagMax (1987)||(Loading screen by)|
|Mutants (1987)||(Loading screen by)|
|Wizball (1987)||(Graphics by)|
|Arkanoid (1987)||(Music by)|
Mark worked at Ocean and Imagine starting in 1987, working mainly on the Spectrum. After working on the 16 bit versions of Rambo III and Total Recall he left to go freelance. He returned to producing graphics in 2011 for a Spectrum remake of the ACG arcade game 'Dingo' from 1983.
Last updated: Nov 20, 2011
- Ocean Software Ltd -- Facebook page created by Mark R. Jones dedicated to the company and gathering many material related to of the author's own collection.
- Ultimate Play The Game (Facebook page) -- Facebook page created by the author, with the aim "to collect together everything regarding Ultimate all under one roof for the first time ever, presented in the best quality possible".
- Mark R Jones Interview Retro Gamesmaster 2016 --
- The Ocean Experience -- Dedicated to the times where the author worked at Ocean.
- ZX Art by Mark R Jones -- Examples of Mark's Spectrum work going back to unpublished graphics from his teenage years, Ocean and Imagine work in the 80's and his return to Spectrum games with 'Dingo' in 2011.
- Zx Spectrum Games: Mark R Jones -- Interview with Mark R. Jones about his ZX Spectrum games work. (June 8, 2011)