Sebastian wrote games from an early age on the ZX-81, Spectrum and then the Amiga. His first published work was Gunfighter
, an Amiga Power Cover Disk in January 1995. He has been working professionally as a Video Game Programmer, Designer, Journalist and Producer since entering the industry aged 16.
Lead Designer at EA Montreal
Senior Programmer at Pivotal Games
Designer/Producer of www.screenlearning.com
Senior Designer at SCEE London Studio
Freelance Journalist for AI Games Programming Wisdom Volume 2
Founding Member and Designer/Programmer at Pivotal Games
Designer at Pumpkin Studios
Freelance Journalist for Amiga Power Magazine and GamesRadar.com
Designer/Programmer at Binary Asylum
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Nike+ Kinect Training (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Conflict: Denied Ops (2008), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Conflict: Global Terror (2005), SCi Games Ltd.
- Conflict: Vietnam (2004), SCi Games Ltd.
- EyeToy: Chat (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Conflict: Desert Storm II: Back to Baghdad (2003), SCi Games Ltd.
- EyeToy: Groove (2003), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Conflict: Desert Storm (2002), SCi Games Ltd.
- Zeewolf 2: Wild Justice (1995), Binary Asylum
- Zeewolf (1994), Binary Asylum