Dan entered the industry as a Public Relations Coordinator for Monolith Productions
in 1999. He also worked in Quality Assurance on No One Lives Forever, Sanity: Aiken's Artifact, Septerra Core and Odium during that time. In early 2001, he moved into design and shipped Aliens Vs. Predator 2, No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in HARM's Way, Tron 2.0 and The Matrix Online as a level designer.
He left Monolith in October of 2004 and joined Cranky Pants Games
as a level designer to help ship Evil Dead Regeneration for Xbox and PlayStation 2.
In July of 2005, Dan was hired by Bungie Studios
to work as a Mission Designer on Halo 3.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Halo: Reach (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 3: ODST (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 3 (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Evil Dead: Regeneration (2005), THQ Inc.
- The Matrix Online (2005), SEGA of America, Inc., Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Contract J.A.C.K. (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- TRON 2.0 (2003), Buena Vista Interactive
- Aliens Versus Predator 2: Primal Hunt (2002), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way (2002), Fox Interactive, Inc., Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Aliens Versus Predator 2 (2001), Fox Interactive, Inc., Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- The Operative: No One Lives Forever (Game of the Year Edition) (2001), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- The Operative: No One Lives Forever (2000), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- Sanity: Aiken's Artifact (2000), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- ōdi∙um (1999), Monolith Productions, Inc., TopWare Interactive
- Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator (1999), Monolith Productions, Inc.